KS2 French Home Learning
By Primary Languages Network
Click on the Resources below to open the Home Learning Grid.
Here are some more ideas to practise French at Home:
- Pick and mix from any French topic that you would like to explore from the grid.
- Level 1 (easy) to Level 4 (challenging).
- Use the sound buttons to listen to the words. Listen then repeat.
- Which words are easy? Which words are difficult?
- Think of an action for each of these words. Act them and say them.
- Ask to play Jacques-a-dit at home (Simon Says) with the new French words.
- You can draw the new words and label them in French. Be creative, make it extra nice!
- Look for more words to add to the topic from an online dictionary